Thursday 18 May 2017

Brigade Visas Review by Mr Abhishek

“I am a graduate and had worked in a Software Industry for 3 years, I always had plans to go abroad and settle down in Canada or Australia. I consulted one of my friends who advised me to visit Brigade Visas.
I consulted one of the consultants from Brigade Visas, and got my evaluation done and the team was impressed with my profile and assured me that I would certainly get the Canadian Visa. The Process Consultants from Brigade Visas are dedicated and dealt with my profile carefully, assisted and guided me with each and every stage and helped me improve my scores and in a span of 12 months, I got my Canadian Visa.  Initially I was bit nervous about my Visa, but was confident when I met these consultants from Brigade Visas who made my dream come true. Brigade Visas would be my first choice, if I have to refer it to any of my friends or relatives”.

Posted By:
Mr Abhishek Rajput 
Abhirock****@gmail.com
18/05/2017

1 comment: