Thursday 11 May 2017

Consumer reviews and complaints about immigration consultants

Making a decision of migrating to a completely different country is the most difficult decision in once career and personal   life, however choosing a right immigration consultant is an equally challenging task and requires a rigorous research and hard work in finding a right consultant.
My research work started with checking the list of best immigration consultants available in India and with this part completion I ended up with a  list of several  Overseas consultants  based in major metro cities of India  and there on went to shortlist a few to begin with.

As I’ve invested ample time in researching about the right immigration consultant to choose, thereby I’m listing a check list to go through before choosing the Best Immigration consultant just like Brigade Visas.

Check list for choosing a best Immigration Consultant
1)      Registration with the ministry of corporate affairs
2)      Check for Immigration consultants reviews
3)      Registration with the respective state government agencies
4)      Check for a quality website
5)      Check  for their offices across states
6)      Registration with Iccrc and Maara
7)    Reviews of the respective consultant 

I’ve decided to go ahead with the brigade visas and had found that they qualify in all the above of the contents and especially in the reviews category.

I came across many reviews of the brigade visas and was satisfied with the testimonials  that were given by the clients.

Finally I’ve decided to go with the brigade visas and my experience was a roller coaster  of good and some bad experiences, Initially  I had faced no problems as the case officers being assigned to me was  really helpful and supportive  but due to some medical emergency that strike my case officer, A new case officer was allotted to me with whom I had faced few problems as he had to completely understand my case and review all the documents, However the new case officer later turned out to be much more helpful and cooperative than my previous officer.
Atlas I finally got the permanent resident visa for my entire family, I’m Thank full to the brigade visas complete team for their support and coordination.  Keep up the great work !!!

Posted By Rajeshwari kumari 
                  Vizag, Andhra Pradesh
                  Kumari*****ro@gmail.com

1 comment: