Friday 12 May 2017

visa consultants in Hyderabad Genuine or fake ? Brigade Visas ?


visa consultants in Hyderabad Genuine or fake ? Brigade Visas ? 

Finally after a long struggle of 9 months got  my Pr for Canada, these people at the Brigade visas played a proactive role by helping and guiding on timely basis,

 whereas the process of documentation is hectic these guys made the job easy but the documents checklist they gave me for submission was very large but at last it was for my own benefit and I had to do get it.

Further the journey was smooth with little hiccups In the documents regards , if not the lengthy docs work I would have rated them 10/10 but I would now give them 9/10 , yes definitely they can help you in a great way for the processing, and yes I loved their office in Brigade road , great location and ambiance ! Good job !

This is an review collected by a client of Brigade visa and we are thank full to the client for the same.